By using MassLuminosity.com, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this policy. If we make any significant changes to this policy, we will notify you by posting a notice of such changes on our main page. We care deeply about protecting your privacy.
- We will not spam you or give your personal information to anyone.
- You control when and how we send messages to you.
- You can wipe your account from our database at any time.
How We Treat Your Information
- We will never spam you.
- We do send email notifications via our private mailing list, but you can unsubscribe anytime.
- We will never disclose your personal information without your permission.
- We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with a third party without your express permission.
- We give you full control over your information, including the ability to wipe it from our system.
We will only access your personal information when:
a. You specifically request us to do so (e.g. you are having technical difficulties).b. It is required by law.c. It is necessary to maintain or update our system.
- We will protect your information from other users.
- We may share information about user habits and demographics in aggregate only.
- We will never do so in a manner that could be individually identifiable.
Cookies and Log Files
MassLuminosity.com sends a "cookie" to your computer that contains an identification number that is unique to the computer you are using. We use this cookie to provide you with a continuous experience, and for us to record how our service is being used. As is done with most web sites, we log each visit to each web page. A log entry can contain information typically found in the "header" of your web browser's request such as the browser type you used, your Internet Protocol address, and the date and time of day. We may also log your cookie's identification number and the URL of the last site you visited. This log information is important for security, audit, quality improvement, as well as for monitoring the health of our services.